Infertility, yoga and chocolate

An IF vet still digesting her good fortune.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Alright, I caved.

Someone stopped me at daycare this morning and asked me about my IF journey. I've never been very secretive about it, so someone had told her what I'd shared with them and I'm glad they did. She's been through a few IVFs, and is in a support group of locals also going through IF and apparently I'm the first one they've ever met who's ever been successful via IVF. She threw something out there about maybe me speaking at a meeting or something (it actually should be my ovaries taking the credit) and it made me think about my old IF blog and my old blogger community.

Max is 14 months old now and I still feel like I'm just trying to survive on a day to day basis. I haven't had the luxury of lurking on IF blogs but I'm dipping my toe back in the water again. Apparently I can't quite give this blog up. It's too sentimental to me. It's too much a guilty pleasure to read back through and remember all that I've already forgotten (mostly the pain and worry).

I'm not sure anyone out there is still listening, but I'm whispering in case you are...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger sharah said...

    I'm still listening :)

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    I'm still listening. Still writing too. I don't like to end a blog because I'm done trying to have children and write about IF. Sometimes it's still peppered in there, but then there are so many other parts of our lives to talk about too.

     
  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Lut C. said...

    Ah, the magic of RSS!

    Good for you for sharing, I'm still mostly in the closet.

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger MrsSpock said...

    Still here!

     
  • At 4:37 AM , Blogger anna Sonata said...

    Nice article, thanks for the inforamtion.

    Anna @ sewa mobil jakarta

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home